Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Quiet Book Week - Summary

This is it, the finale! It has been a very busy week full of quiet book action. Here is a summary of all of my pages and information regarding my quiet book. Just click on the link to view where I got my patterns and more pictures. I have uploaded all of my own original patterns to my Etsy shop (follow the link below the header.) I would love to see your finished products!! I have also included links to where you can find the patterns that are not my own on each page. I want to give credit where it's due! If you have any other questions please leave a comment or e-mail me at stephanie[dot]lauren[at]live[dot]com (Please include your name and e-mails in any comments that you'd like a response for. I would love to respond back to everyone but have no way of contacting you. THANKS!)

Many of you have asked if I would be able to make a book available for you to purchase. As I am sure you all know these are a labor of love and take countless hours to complete. Being the mother of two under two I simply do not have the time to make them for my customers much to my dismay. I hope that you all understand and as always thank you so much for your interest in my work!

Jonah and the Whale















The Details/ Case


That's it! Thanks for checking it out! If you make one I'd love to see what you come up with! Once again thank you!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tmom said...

Looks amazing! What inspiration and creativity!

Stephanie Tobler said...

Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

Do you make these in Spanish also ?

Anonymous said...

I love your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...