Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

DIY Tulle Snowflake Frozen Party Number

I spent quite a bit of time on Pinterest searching for inspiration for E's Frozen party. I really loved this party but I especially loved the Tulle Snowflake Number and I knew I could make it.

1. To start I cute out a number three out of cardboard. I then used the same technique that I used on my Olaf Pinata to do the edges.

2. I left the back open but you could seal it off with another 3 (or whatever number you choose to do) if you want.

3. I then gave it a white base coat. 

4. I bought a yard of tulle for this project and looking back now I would have bought at least two! I really wanted less white to show through but a yard worked as well.

5. Next I cut out different sized snowflakes on my Cricket. To give it a bit more glitz and glamor I added little sliver gems/ diamonds to the snowflakes.

6. In the end it turned out perfectly!! E loved it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get your 3 so perfect I can’t draw so I’m looking for inspiration and ideas on how to do it

Stephanie Tobler said...

I did like by hand. But you could take a three from word. Make it as big as you needed (2pages) cut it out and trace around it. šŸ˜Š

Anonymous said...

I love this! How tall did you make it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...