Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Bath Towel

The day before Leif was born I realized that he didn't have a towel yet. For some reason this truly bothered me. So off to Wal-Mart I went to pick out supplies for a towel. I had determined that I was going to make him a fox towel, I was pretty excited about it but when we arrived there were NO orange towels. SO back to the drawing board.

 At this point I decided to start looking for towels on clearance. Then I came across these brown ones. Perfect for a bear! I was totally in love with the texture. I came home and in 15 minutes, we had a towel! I love quick projects like that. 

I used one bath towel, one hand towel, and one off white face cloth. For the eyes I used felt and for the nose I used a piece of leather. I {love} the little nose. 

 At this point I was so in love! I asked Duke if he wanted me to make him one too since we call him Bear but he is pretty attached to his Dinosaur one. 

It's obviously too big for Leif right now, but he'll grow into it. 

What a cute little man!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...